If you spend enough time to maintain your shoes, it takes little effort, and then you stay pleasant for a walk and they continue to look good. Take your walking shoes always clean and dry thoroughly before using special cleaning agents. Here are some tips.
- Clean your shoes: never use hot water.
- The best: you can start working with water to remove the worst of mud and dirt with a soft brush.
- To let your shoes dry faster, you can remove the insoles in the shoe and do some crumpled newspaper into the shoes.
- Do not dry your shoes by heating because it is bad for the leather.
- Lubricate the leather of your shoes regularly with leather grease so that the leather is so smooth and water resistant, and you remain pleasant for a walk.
- To make the boots waterproof at the seams, you can use a sealer.
- Be careful with waterproofing your shoes, your shoes should finally breathe properly.
- Always store your shoes in a dry place.